Monday, February 07, 2005

Visual XUL Launched

Well.. it has been a while again. I have been kind of busy with paying projects. Plus nobody really reads this.. anyone? Helooo.. no, did not think so. So I have decided to embark on another project. I have shelved the FireFox extension for now because I need to get better at XUL. So instead of just learning XUL like anyone with a brain might do, I go looking for a good XUL Editor. Are there any? Of course not. The Non-Microsoft community might be great at some things but making development easier is not one of them. So what do I do? I decide to start a new project. A Visual XUL editor. Open Source. Anyone who wants to donate obviously is free to do so. We shall see if I can finish this project. It is very aggressive and will be difficult. If a programmer fails a project in the woods with nobody around is it a failure?

1 Comments:

At November 6, 2009 at 8:42 PM, Blogger Hari(何瑞理) said...

Hey,

Believe it or not, there's someone out there who happened to read your post!!

So, how far did you get with the visual XUL editor project?

Hari

 

Post a Comment

<< Home